Saturday, November 10, 2012

Some Recent Makeup Looks - 7 Day Coastal Scents/BH Cosmetics Challenge

This colorful look came from one of my BH Cosmetics Palettes. I was playing in makeup last Saturday and decided to try the double wing eyeliner look that I saw on You Tube. It came out pretty good in my opinion. I will definitely do it again! I already have the look in mind that I want to do with it.
Used:
Cool Shimmer BH Cosmetics Palette (orange, fushia, purple, blue)
Mac Dirty Plum on cheeks
Viva Glam Nicky Lipglass

BH Cosmetics tropical matte palette (was going for a bronze/orange smokey eye look)
Mac Ambering Rose on Cheeks
Sephora Lipgloss - i cant remember the name


This is one of my favorite color schemes to use. FUSHIA!
I used the 78 color eyeshadow/blush palette from Coastal Scents
as well as the blush in the palette
This was my first time using the Luxurious Pink Lip Look Bag from the MAC Glamour Days Collection.
Cremesheen Lipstick - Lickable
Lip Liner - Great Catch
Cremesheen Lipglass - Call Me Gorgeous


This one and the one below is a look that was inspired by one of my Instagram buddies. I was going for a yellow look. However, her yellow was a super awesome bright yellow. My palette only included mild, neutral yellow tones.
Again this is the Coastal Scents Palette
Mac Ambering Rose on cheeks
Loreal Volcanic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!