Saturday, January 11, 2014

MAC: Huggable Lipsticks Review + Swatches




Left to Right: Red Necessity, What a Feeling, Feeling Amorous?
Mac, mac, mac.....why doest thou disappoint me? LOL! Seriously though....I'm really disappointed in this collection. I was so excited to get these. As I was shopping online the ones that I wanted to get were selling out and being removed from my cart one by one. So I just said forget it and went to the Mac store in my city. Basically, these were the only ones left of the collection that I wanted. I'm pretty happy about this because I would have had to take them back if I had more.

I have only worn one of them so far. I didn't even feel it to be picture worthy so I didn't take any. The thing I don't like about these is that they don't stay on and you have to rub, rub, rub to really get the color pay off. I usually apply my lip color at the most twice a day. With this lip color, What a Feeling, I had to re-apply it at least 4 times in one day if not more. The formula is super moisturizing so if you are going for more moisture with just a splash of color this formula may be for you. But for me I prefer the Sheen Supreme formula. It is still very moisturizing but it has a lot more staying power than the Huggables. 

On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the best I give the Mac Huggable Lip color a 3. The colors are pretty and super moisturizing but they do not stay on very long for me.

fin.

Product Rating: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!