Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bold Color and ELF's 144 Color Palette

ELF 144 Color Palette
I find myself gravitating towards colors like blues, purples, fushias, pinks....I love those colors! For me really just about any color fits my skin tone....except lime green...lol...I tried a lime green look and it was a disaster! I'm determined to make it work so I'll have to try it again....but anyway...This is a look that I created using ELF's 144 color palette. I was pleasantly surprised with the color pay off. I only paid $12 for the palette so I was really shocked that the color turned out so beautifully. The photo really didnt do the look any justice because it didnt pick up the green in the inner corners. I also used Milani's Rose Hip lipstick which I've read is a close dupe for MAC's Candy Yum Yum. I do not own candy yum yum so I can't say for sure but I love this color. I lined it with MAC currant lip pencil. Im sure you will see more looks using these colors very soon.






I used the same eyelook from above but changed the lip color. I was comparing Wet N Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy and Fergie's Ferguson Crest Cabernet with are basically exact dupes! again...more of my favorite color family....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!