Monday, April 8, 2013

Touch of Gold



Lovvvvve this look! I created this look earlier this year (yeah i'm trying to catch up on my FOTD's). I love it. Its a pretty simple look to create. I didnt use a ton of products either. I did this so long ago that I dont remember the exact colors of this look but I'm just basically recreating it in my head as I type.

EYE:
Maybelline Color tatoo in Bold Gold and the lid and as my base.
Then blended it out with MAC Embark eyeshadow and Folie eyeshadow. I think I used a little MAC Nehru in the outer V and blended that in very well. Then I most likely used MAC Ricepaper as my brow highlight. I

CHEEKS:
I most likely used MAC LoveRush as this is my most favorite go-to everyday blush that pretty much matches everything. You can change it up to go heavy and light with it. For this look I went a little light to accentuate the eyes.

FACE:
My foundation routine right now consists of Black Opal creme stick foundation in Truly Topaz. I apply foundation very lightly because I dont really use it as a cover up I just use it to mainly even my skintone and give me a smoother finish. I use MAC Studio fix concealer for a highlight and contour with MAC Mineral skinfinish in dark deep. I set my concealer with Ben Nye Banana Powder.

LIPS:
I used Wet n Wild Lipstick from the Fergie collection in Old School Glam. I also lined my lips with MAC Chestnut lip pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!