Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pastel Pink


BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette/10 Color Blush Palette
These two looks were created on different days so for the first one i cant even remember what palette I used but for the second look I used BH Cosmetics Party Girl palette. There is one little soft pink color in that palette along with a soft brown color that I used. I also used my BH cosmetics 10 color blush palette. On my lips I used Wet n Wild Fergie lipstick in V.I. Pink.

How to Achieve a Look Like This:

  1. Prime your eyelid with Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer potion - original.
  2. Sculpt and fill in your brows as you normally would.
    1. I use Mac's self sharpening eyebrow pencil in Spiked to outline and fill in
    2. Next I sculpt under my brow with Mac's studio fix concealer in NC35
  3. Next I apply an eyeshadow base in which i use Mac's Painterly Paint Pot then for this look I also apply NYX's Milk Pencil just on the lid area to brighten the soft pink color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!