Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here is one of my saturday looks that I created. Usually on the weekends I get a little more bold with the colors that I use. I have a corporate job so I try not to go too crazy during the week. But also i was going for a look using all of my new palettes that I got for my birthday and ended up using my Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 palette for this look.  So all of the colors came from Creative me. The lipstick is Milani's Violet Volt. I love love loooooove this lipstick! the color is so bright and purple and the smell is divine! I love Milani lipsticks as well. I've heard these new statment lipsticks are a new formula but I wouldn't know because I've just recently started using Milani Products. I have purchased a few other products from their line as well. I should probably do a review....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!