Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Daytime Soft Neutral Look


I have seriously neglected this blog....I'm going to try to stay on top of updating it and posting my videos.

So I created this quick and easy daytime, neutral look. I tried to use the minimum amount of products so that the look would be simple and easy. I actually got the idea from a video that BeatFaceHoney did on YouTube except I put my own little spin on it and made it less dramatic. I still LOVE her version of the look.

Here is the list of products that I used for the look. To see exactly HOW I did it just take a look at the video! :)

Eye:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Vice Palette "FreeBird"
Mac Folie
Mac Nehru
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Pencil "Sin"
Urban Decay Eyeliner Pencil "Perversion"

Cheek:
Coastal Scents 78 Color Eyeshadow/Blush Palette

Face:
Mac StudioFix NC45
NYX Mosaic Highlight

Lips:
NYX Megashine Lipgloss "Sponge Cake"
Ruby Kisses Espresso Lipliner

@GoldenGyrl333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!