Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Influenster: Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum



I'm a member of Influenster. I received this product for my review. I should have taken photos before I started using it. I have been using it for almost a month. Honestly, I do not notice any difference in my skin. I'm sure if I looked under a microscope I would probably see some type of difference but with my naked eye I don't see anything. I used it it the morning before I put on my makeup. I also use it sometimes at night after I take my makeup off. Also, in the winter my skin is noticeably drier than it is in the other months of the year which makes it kind of hard to notice any type of change.

So....would I purchase this product? probably not especially since I can't pin point exactly what it is doing to my skin. It may just be slowing down the aging process for me but I definitely don't see a change in the amount of wrinkles I had before I started using it.

I am very appreciative of being chosen by Influenster to test it out.


.fin

Product Rating: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!