Monday, December 17, 2012

Video: My Natural Eye Makeup Remover

This video was posted a few days ago on my You Tube Channel. I'm just now getting around to getting it up on the blog.

So I have very sensitive skin around my eyes. And of course with me getting older I want to protect my skin from aging as much as possible. I've tried several different eye makeup removers and finally I found one that I may stick with for awhile. Along with sensitive skin I also have very combination skin. Oily around the nose...dry forehead...normal cheeks and chin. So in the winter my face gets extremely dry. I started using coconut oil to remove my eye makeup. This is the best thing I could have done! Not only do I not get red, dry skin around my eyes from the oil free eye makeup remover but I get a great skin moisterizer and age fighter in the process....Check out this video!

-muah! oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!