Monday, September 24, 2012

TGIM!: Here is my FOTD for 9/24/12



Today is a light make up day. I woke up too late and didnt have time to do a full face routine so this is a quick basically nude face....

Products used are:
FACE:
MaryKay Intense Moisterizer
MaryKay Foundation Primer with SPF
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC45
BROWS:
MAC Studio Fix Concealer NC35
MaryKay Eyebrow Pencil - Brown
MAC Eye Shadow in Brun to set the pencil
EYES:
NYX eyeshadow base in skintone
Coastal Scents 78 Color Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
Gel eyeliner (will add the name later because I can't remember it at the moment)
LIPS:
MAC Snob Lipglass
MAC Force of Love Lipglass

So like I stated before this was just a super duper quick nude face. I woke up wanting to wear my Snob Lipstick today so since I didn't have a whole lot of time this is what I did with it. Snob has a tendency to look kind of chalky on my skintone even though I LOVE the color so I just put a little Force of Love lipglass to mix in with it. Force of Love was a limited edition lip glasss from the Chen Man Love & Water Collection. Out of that collection that was the only thing that I really really liked. Its a really pinkish pearlish lip glass. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!