Monday, September 24, 2012

Hairtopia Corporation Photoshoot! Grand Re-Opening!



YOU BETTA WERK!!!

I recently had a photoshoot for the Grand Re-Opening of The Hairtopia Corp at www.theweavestore.com. We had a great time. I did a little hair modeling back in the day and tried my hand at a little runway modeling. When I modeled previously it was mostly plus size modeling. I didnt like it because I felt like the plus size models had to be so "extra" with all the runway dramatics and I really felt stupid...lol. But I think I could do photoshoots with no problem! :-) (as long as i work on my expressions....lol)

Theweavestore.com sells all types of hair Indian, Brazillian, Malaysian, and Peruvian hair. They also sell lace closures and clip-in weaves. I have been wearing this hair for about the past 6 months and I have to say it is some of the best hair that I've had. I've made U-part wigs in all textures straight, wavy and curly. I have to say that the wavy and curly are my favorite. I've not had much shedding and tangling with this hair at all. I can forsee that I will get lots of use out of this hair.

Here are some more pics from the photoshoot....I am wearing the Indian Straight.







I don't see how Beyonce can stand that fan blowing all the time! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!