Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My First Illamasqua Products!



This is my first purchase from Illamasqua. I'm very impressed with the quality of their makeup. I've seen the products in Sephora and finally decided to make a purchase when I saw that the website was having a sale....but BEWARE! If you are purchasing online just know that you are purchasing directly from the UK. The cost will be converted to Great Britain money. I really thought I was getting a deal on these until the price was converted to US dollars but by that time my order had already been placed. So I will not be purchasing from them online. I will just go to Sephora and pay full price! :)

But the shadows are really soft and pigmented. I have not used them yet but they feel really good. I swatched them but didnt take the picture. So I will definitely take some pics when I use them. The blusher is gorgeous as well. It was recommended by a makeup artist friend of mine and she was right! this blush is gorgeous! I can't wait to use it. I have been looking for an orange tone blush that doesnt look powdery. The swatch on my hand was not powdery looking so I have very high hopes for this product.

I'll keep you posted when I use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!