Sunday, October 7, 2012

10/06/12 FOTD: Purple Haze....

So this purple haze look.......I LOVE IT!!! I am not a pro makeup artist.....YET ;) Although I am trying to get the feel of it and see what I can do. I have done makeup for other people on occasion.

But this look right here started out to be my contest entry for a "pink face" in honor of Breast Cancer awareness month. But as I kept working and picking colors it turned more purple as I went along and I loved it! So here's what I used....

Heres most of the products.

Moisterizer:
MaryKay Intense moisterizer
MaryKay Foundation Primer with spf15

Foundation:
MAC NC45 Liquid and Studio Fix Powder

Eyebrows:
NYX eyebrow pencil in dark brown
some random eyebrow powder in dark brown (cant remember where i got it and the label has worn off but it looks like dark brown eyeshadow)
MAC Studio Fix concealer in NC35

Eyeshadow Base:
NYX eyeshadow base in Skin Tone (I LOVE THIS STUFF!)
NYX white milk pencil on lower part of lid for the color pop

EyeShadows:
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette (i think thats the name...the purple one with eight colors)

Here is the "Fake MAC" but it turns out I love the colors.

I bought some "fake MAC" a while back (which i did a video on) but it turns out i liked the eyeshadows a lot....anyhoots...they have a pink color and a purple color which i used both on this look

MAC Sketch
MAC Nehru

Cheeks:
MaryKay Mineral Blush in Cherry Blossom

Lips:
Mabeline Color Sensational in Mauve it up (love it!)
MAC Chestnut pencil
MAC Vino pencil (cuz i couldnt find my currant pencil)

Other tidbits....incase you want to know about this hair it is from Hairtopia www.theweavestore.com.
Now this is indian wavy but i have a video coming up on some brazilian i just received so stay tuned! This is a U-part wig with a closure that I made. (you can get one made by me too! ;)

Had a very eventful day with this look. I LOVED IT! got tons of compliments so i will be rocking it again. Next time I will try to slide a video in.

L8r....

more pics....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!