Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Herrrrrr!!!! Hairtopia Corporation

I got new herrrrrr! (hair for those not familiar with the slang....lol)

Yep! new herrrr! I was recently given some Virgin Brazilian hair to review from the Hairtopia Corporation.  This is 5AAAAA hair and it is BEAUTIFUL!  I received 24, 22, 18 inches and a closure.  Hairtopia Corp just had their Grand Re-Opening and she has added Brazilian, Malaysian and Peruvian hair to the inventory. She also has closures and clip-ins. If you are familiar with my You Tube channel you will know that I have done several videos using this hair. Previously the hair that I had received from them was Indian hair. I had also done a photoshoot for the company. I am not an employee of the Hairtopia Corporation. My reviews are always honest and my 100% honest opinion. I will be making my standard u-part wig with closure on this one and I will post the video once I get all of that done. I just wanted to give a sneak peek here on my blog.

24, 22, 18 inches and closure


closure - i have bleached the knots already

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!