Sunday, October 21, 2012

My New Wig...

I have been soooo LAZY lately. I have just been in a funky mood and not up for much posting or social networking or anything. But my last post was the hair the I received from The Hairtopia Corporation. I finished my U-part wig with a closure and I absolutely LOVE IT!! It is much longer than any wig that I have made. I used 3 bundles of hair in 24, 22 and 18 inches along with a 14 inch closure....all from Hairtopia at www.theweavestore.com.  The hair is virgin brazilian wavy and it is 5A grade hair. For all the "hairnistas" out there you probably know that is top quality grade hair. I'm still trying to find the definition of each grade of hair but hey...I've only seen 5A as the highest so it must be good. I can vouch for the fact that it is beautiful.  So far I have only curled it using my curling wand so the pictures below are of the hair curled with my curling wand. I will show other posts in different styles as I change it up.




close up of the closure



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!